Category Archives: Services


K-1 Fiancee Visa / K-3 Spousal Visa


The fiancé(e) K-1 nonimmigrant visa is for the foreign-citizen fiancé(e) of a United States (U.S.) citizen.

The K-1 visa permits the foreign-citizen fiancé(e) to travel to the United States and marry his or her U.S. citizen sponsor within 90 days of arrival. The foreign-citizen will then apply for adjustment of status to a permanent resident (LPR) with the Department of Homeland Security’s (DHS) U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).

Because a fiancé(e) visa permits the holder to immigrate to the U.S. and marry a U.S. citizen shortly after arrival in the United States, the fiancé(e) must meet some of the requirements of an immigrant visa. Eligible children of K-1 visa applicants receive K-2 visas.




K3 spousal 272photo

National Immigration Law Corporation has successfully obtained countless K-3 Spousal Visas for Spouses of U.S. Citizens. The K-3 Spousal Visa brings a foreign spouse of a United States (U.S.) citizen to the United States. This visa category is intended to shorten the physical separation between the foreign national and U.S. citizen spouses by obtaining a nonimmigrant K-3 visa overseas, then enter the United States to await approval of the immigrant visa petition.

K-3 Spousal visa recipients must eventually apply to adjust status to a permanent resident (LPR). Because the spouse of a U.S. citizen applying for a nonimmigrant K-3 visa must have a immigrant visa petition filed on his or her behalf by his or her U.S. citizen spouse and pending approval, a K-3 applicant must meet some of the requirements of an immigrant visa.

Eligible children of K-3 visa applicants receive K-4 visas. Both K-3 and the K-4 visas allow their recipients to stay in the U.S. while immigrant visa petitions are pending approval by USCIS.

We have represented thousands of clients with these kinds of cases and are extremely knowledgable about marriage cases, green card cases, immigrant petitions, K3 Spousal Visas and applications to adjust status to legal permanent resident.

Call our office about your K3 Spousal Visa.

I-9 Employer Compliance

I9 Compliance 272 photo

National Immigration Law Corporation is a specialized law firm dedicated solely to the practice of Immigration & Naturalization Law only. Just as one would not choose a family doctor to perform brain surgery, an immigration client should not choose a general attorney to represent them for an immigration case. An immigration client needs an experienced, professional immigration attorney, to skillfully guide them, provide expert advice and present their case to the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service.

Let the legal team at National Immigration be your expert advisor!

Our superior expertise and knowledge in front of the USCIS is evidenced by successful results we have achieved for numerous clients. We care about our clients and are passionate about immigration law.

We represent clients from across the United States and around the world. We are passionate about immigration law, which is evident in the way we work with clients, handle each case and in the results we obtain for our clients. The immigration process itself can be extremely stressful in that the result has the potential to profoundly change our clients lives.

Our philosophy is to handle each case individually, with the utmost care and professionalism

US Citizenship

US citizenship 272 photo

National Immigration Law Corporation is a specialized law firm dedicated solely to the practice of Immigration & Naturalization Law only. We have helped many individuals become citizens of the United States and look forward to helping you too.

Naturalization is the process by which U.S. citizenship is granted to a foreign citizen or national after he or she fulfills the requirements established by Congress in the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA). In most cases, an applicant for naturalization must be a permanent resident (green card holder) before filing.

Except for certain U.S. military members and their dependents, naturalization can only be granted in the United States.

You May Qualify for Naturalization if:

  • You have been a permanent resident for at least 5 years and meet all other eligibility requirements.
  • You have been a permanent resident for 3 years or more and meet all eligibility requirements to file as a spouse of a U.S. citizen.
  • You have qualifying service in the U.S. armed forces and meet all other eligibility requirements.

Let the legal team at National Immigration be your expert advisor and guide through the Naturalization process. Call our office today!

Green Card through Employment

E2 investor visa photo 272

Their permanent residence (otherwise known as “greencards”) through employment. This is a multistep process that is generally very complex. Depending on the kind of case, this process can take years. In most cases the employer must file a Labor Certification application with the Department of Labor before proceeding with the USCIS.

At the Immigrant Petition stage, the cases are broken into various categories as follows:

The EB-1 preference category consists of (1) persons of extraordinary ability, (2) outstanding professors and researchers and (3) executives and managers of multinational employers.

The EB-2 preference category consists of (1) persons of exceptional ability and (2) persons whose jobs require an advanced university degree or its equivalent. Most EB-2 petitions require that an employer obtain the approval of a PERM application from the U.S. Department of Labor before sponsoring the person for lawful permanent residence.

The EB-3 preference category consists of (1) professionals, (2) skilled workers and (3) unskilled workers. Most EB-3 petitions require that an employer obtain the approval of a PERM application from the U.S. Department of Labor before sponsoring the person for permanent residence.

The EB-4 preference category consists of (1) religious workers and (2) other “special immigrants”.

The EB-5 preference category consists of investors.

Employment based greencards require legal analysis, strategy and guidance. Contact our office today to determine whether we can help you with your case.

E-2 Investor Visa

E2 investor visa photo 272

National Immigration Law Corporation has helped many people from all over the world successfully obtain the E2 Investor Visa in order to create or purchase a business in the U.S., then oversee their investment and develop their enterprise.

The E2 requires that the investor be a citizen of a U.S. treaty country and also requires that the investment be “substantial.” The E2 visa is recommended for entrepreneurs who are planning to either buy an existing business or start one from scratch. Although there is no stated dollar minimum, the general rule is that a minimum investment of $100,000 is required. The USCIS reviews the amount invested, as well as the capital required to operate that particular kind of business. Many investors will invest much more than $100,000 which, greatly increases the chances of success.

In any event, the investment cannot be marginal, meaning the investment must generate more income than just for the needs of the applicant and his/her family. The enterprise must also create employment for Legal Permanent Residents and U.S. citizens.

Legal analysis for an E2 case can be complicated requiring experience and skill to prepare the best possible case on your behalf.

Contact our office to discuss your U.S. business plans and how best to achieve your goals.

L-1 Intracompany Transfer Visa

L1 intracompany 272 photo final

National Immigration Law Corporation has successfully helped large and small companies to bring their foreign based employees to the U.S as an L-1 Intracompany Transfer. The L visa is a visa category designed for the intra-company transfer of employees of multi-national companies to a branch office in the U.S. Our clients include large multinationals with established branches in and outside the U.S.

We have also helped foreign based companies transfer employees to the US to establish new branch offices in the U.S. Specific requirements must be met in order to qualify for these visas.

The transferee must either be a key executive/key manager or an employee who has specialized knowledge. He/she must also have worked for the foreign company for one of the past three years. The L-1A for managers and executives is valid for up to seven years and the L-1B for specialized knowledge is valid for up to five years.

The spouse and children, under the age of 21, of the L visa holder may be granted L-2 visas. The L-2 spouse visa holder is permitted to work in the United States, as long as the spouse obtains employment authorization from the USCIS.

Obtaining an approved L Petition requires special immigration knowledge and skill, especially for small or startup businesses.

H-1B Temporary Work Visa

H1B temproarywork272photo

National Immigration Law Corporation’s business immigration practice primarily assists American companies, multi-national companies and foreign nationals with obtaining work authorization for their professional workers. The most commmon visa for these companies and their employees is the H1B specialty occupation work visa.

The employees who usually receive these kinds of work visas are Engineers, Veterinarians, Veterinary Specialists, Doctors, Biologists, Scientists, Teachers, Lawyers, Professors, and other professionals.

The H-1B work visa is usually initially approved for three years. An extension of the H-1B work visa for an addition three years is possible.

There are specific time limitations to the H1B, due to a yearly quota.

Foreign national workers cannot stay beyond the six year period in H-1B visa status unless they have taken steps to begin the process of permanent residency (Green card.) If you plan to pursue legal permanent residence in the future, you must also plan ahead.

Give our office a call to discuss your short term and long term goals. We can work together to a create a strategy for your individual situation.

TN Visa for Canadian/Mexican Nationals

canadian mexican 272 photo

TN (Trade NAFTA) status is a special non-immigrant status in the United States unique to citizens of Canada and Mexico.

It allows Canadian and Mexican citizens the opportunity to work in the US in certain professional occupations. It bears a similarity, to the H-1B visa, but also has many unique features.

Within the TN set of occupations, an American, Canadian or Mexican can work for up to three years[1] (until October 16, 2008, one year) at a time. However, the TN status may be renewed indefinitely in three-year increments, although it is not a “permanent” visa and if US immigration officials suspect it is being used as a de facto green card, they may elect to deny further renewals. The set of occupations permitted to petition for TN status is also much more limited than for the H-1B visa.

Spouse and dependent children of TN professionals can be admitted into the United States in the TD status.

Call our office to see if you qualify.

Word/Employment Visa

work visa 272 photo

National Immigration Law Corporation is a specialized law firm dedicated solely to the practice of Immigration & Naturalization Law only. We have successfully obtained work visas and green cards for numerous corporations, their employees and investors seeking entrance to the U.S. for business purposes.

While there are many different Work and Employment Visas available and each type of visa is unique and the criteria for employment/employee approval varies depending upon the specifics of each individual case. The experts at National Immigration Law Corporation are familiar with each work visa and can recommend not only the appropriate type of visa, but also the best strategy to achieve your goals.

The following are among the most common work visas:

Our knowledge and expertise in representing our many business clients in front of the USCIS is evidenced by our excellent record of success.

Call us to discuss your work visa case.

I-751 Removal of Conditions

replacement romoval of condition photo

After a foreign national has obtained “conditional permanent residency” through marriage to a U.S. Citizen, they must later go through the process of removing those conditions to obtain longer term legal permanent residency.

The USCIS typically requires personal interviews with the foreign national spouse and the U.S. Citizen, to determine whether or not a bonafide marriage relationship exists before removing permanent residency conditions.

Our office has been extremely successful in helping individuals avoid additional interviews with the USCIS by our representation through the I-751 Petition proceess.

We have successfully helped clients who are still married, as well those, who are no longer married to their U.S. citizen spouse. obtain a removal of conditions for their premanent residency. If you are now divorced, or are in the process of divorcing your US citizen spouse, but want to keep your permanent residency and remain in the United States, contact our office today.

We are usually able to determine whether or not your case will be successful with the USCIS. We are also able to advise ways to improve your case, which will greatly increase your chances of success.

Let us help you obtain your long term green card. Give us a call today!