Category Archives: Services


Green Card through Family


National Immigration Law Corporation unites family members through the immigration process. Obtaining a green card for a family member is a multi-step process that requires specialized immigration knowledge and skill.

In most cases, the first step involves obtaining an approval of an immigrant petition from the USCIS. Second, the applicant must wait until a visa number becomes available, even if the applicant is already in the United States. Third, when a visa number does become available, the applicant (if already in the U.S.) must apply for an adjustment of status to permanent residency.

If the applicant is outside the United States when an immigrant visa number becomes available, the applicant must go to their U.S. consulate for final processing and to receive their Green Card.

Family based immigrant visas are divided into preference categories. There is a separate preference for immediate relatives (spouses, mothers and fathers, etc.) of U.S. citizens. An immigrant visa number will be immediately available for immediate relatives of U.S. citizens.

Give our office a call to determine whether or not you or your family members qualify. We will help you navigate the complex immigration system with skill, expertise and speed.

Green Card through Marriage

Green card throug marriage photo

National Immigration Law Corporation has successfully helped thousands of clients obtain their Green Cards (Legal Permanent Residence) through marriage. We provide hands-on assistance, not only representing you in front of the USCIS, but also thoroughly preparing you before your interview with the USCIS or Embassy/Consulate abroad. We have received countless thank you letters, gifts and hugs from overjoyed marriage case clients who we have helped to successfully obtain their green cards.

If both you and your foreign national Spouse are in the United States, then we can apply for permanent residence from within the United States.

If both you and your foreign national Spouse are outside the U.S., we can apply through Consular Processing at an American Consulate (or Embassy) abroad. If the US Citizen is in the United States and the foreign national Spouse is outside the United States, we normally file the immigrant petition, then apply for a K-3 Spousal Visa (so your foreign national Spouse may come the United States to join you) then file the I-485 Adjustment of Status petition with USCIS (for your foreign national Spouse’s Permanent Residence Green Card).

Call us about your marriage case, green card cases, immigrant petitions, K3 Spousal Visas or application to adjust status to legal permanent residency.

K-3 Spousal Visa

K3 spousal 272photo

National Immigration Law Corporation has successfully obtained countless K-3 Spousal Visas for Spouses of U.S. Citizens. The K-3 Spousal Visa brings a foreign spouse of a United States (U.S.) citizen to the United States. This visa category is intended to shorten the physical separation between the foreign national and U.S. citizen spouses by obtaining a nonimmigrant K-3 visa overseas, then enter the United States to await approval of the immigrant visa petition.

K-3 Spousal visa recipients must eventually apply to adjust status to a permanent resident (LPR). Because the spouse of a U.S. citizen applying for a nonimmigrant K-3 visa must have a immigrant visa petition filed on his or her behalf by his or her U.S. citizen spouse and pending approval, a K-3 applicant must meet some of the requirements of an immigrant visa.

Eligible children of K-3 visa applicants receive K-4 visas. Both K-3 and the K-4 visas allow their recipients to stay in the U.S. while immigrant visa petitions are pending approval by USCIS.

We have represented thousands of clients with these kinds of cases and are extremely knowledgable about marriage cases, green card cases, immigrant petitions, K3 Spousal Visas and applications to adjust status to legal permanent resident.

Call our office about your K3 Spousal Visa.

K-1 Fiancee Visa


The fiancé(e) K-1 nonimmigrant visa is for the foreign-citizen fiancé(e) of a United States (U.S.) citizen.

The K-1 visa permits the foreign-citizen fiancé(e) to travel to the United States and marry his or her U.S. citizen sponsor within 90 days of arrival. The foreign-citizen will then apply for adjustment of status to a permanent resident (LPR) with the Department of Homeland Security’s (DHS) U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).

Because a fiancé(e) visa permits the holder to immigrate to the U.S. and marry a U.S. citizen shortly after arrival in the United States, the fiancé(e) must meet some of the requirements of an immigrant visa. Eligible children of K-1 visa applicants receive K-2 visas.